Put your coins in the container! :)

May 09, 2019


I'm surprised how many coins that I had laying around.

An instagrammer asked me what I was going to do once I have all my coins saved up.

I'm definitely going to use it for a weekend getaway to stay in a hotel and enjoy my weekend to eat delicious food and enjoy my own company and meeting new people.

As much as I love to travel around the world, it is expensive especially there are the things I want to do and that I like nice, comfy things.

I feel the weekend is precious to me since I'm always working and studying during the week. I'm also studying on the weekend. When I said study, it's improving my computer skills for my career and improving my drawing skills so I can be an artist selling her cute drawings.

Can't wait to see how much I'm going to get! This motivates me to keep on using cash instead of my debit card or credit card. There are times I want to use my debit card for purchases because the cashier usually don't give me the right change because they think I'm not paying attention when I am.

This reminds me, when you are giving cash to the cashier, make sure you say the amount you're giving loudly so they are aware you know what you are giving them and count it before you leave. No shame for not trusting the cashier.


You Might Also Like

0 comments