Inexpensive Planner and Zero Based Budget Ledger

May 10, 2019


I've been seeing people on Instagram getting these $50 planners that I wanted and love to have! Thinking about it, I was like that's too expensive for me to get for a planner. So I looked for an alternative planner. I came across this planner at Marshall's when I was shopping yesterday!

I'm sooooo happy about this planner (July 2019 - Dec 2020)! I love the way the full and weekly calendar are formatted! Also, it comes with lots of stickers just like those expensive planners! I got it for like $10!  Also, the planners and tabs are colorful!

My little aquamarine book I got at Marshall's long time ago. These are sold at Barnes and Nobles as well. I got them really cheap long time ago. This is for me to do my zero based budget for every pay check I get, what I hope to achieve in the month, and meal plans.

So, today I used the planner to list my debts.


Gosh, I love it so much! :) I'm going to start using July Full Calendar to list my pay due dates!

I can't believe I am sending $4,000 every month to pay for debts and fixed expenses! Not going to sure how I'm going to handle additional expenses when I relocate to rent!

:) I'm pretty I will know how I'm going to handle paying off my debts and save. I mean I made it this far, right?

If anyone reading my blog, thank you! Please feel free to comment!




You Might Also Like

0 comments