Panera Bread - Passionfruit Green Tea

May 11, 2019


Hello World! 

Anyone addicted to drinking Panera Bread's Passionfruit Green Tea?

I know I am!

I've been looking for the recipe for this drink. I seriously think they do not use papaya in their drink. 

I'm able to get the color right. However, I haven't got the taste right at all. It's been a while I had Panera Bread's Passionfruit Green Tea. I got 3 bottles so I can do a taste test to see how close I am getting the right ingredients. To my surprise, it's not that sweet like I remembered. 

Anyway, I've been having fun trying to figure out the recipe. LOL My kitchen looks like a chemistry lab! 

I know I will figure the drink out! In the mean time, I made a drink that I thought it tasted good.

  • Fill the handy pot with water (half of it). 
  • Boil it. Once it is boil, add the green tea. Then once green tea is done boiling. Add the passion fruit guava.
  • Then add 2 spoons of Crystal Light Tropical Coconut.
  • Then add 2 spoons of white sugar. 
  • Stir and let it cool.
  • Drink and enjoy!

:) I love my tea sweet. Give it a shot! I will definitely post once I figure out the ingredients. 

Please note I got mine from Stop and Shop. :) If you're lazy like me, you can order them on Amazon. Unfortunately, I didn't see Salada Passionfruit Guava tea on there. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments