Cash Envelopes - 5/10/19

May 10, 2019


Gosh! I love my cute envelopes that I bought on Etsy by Emmelli Designs. Love the colors and the Gold labels! :)

So I'm trying really hard to use my cash and having self-control. It's difficult when you're so used to using the plastic cards all the time.

I'm used to having Friday be my pay day even though I've been unemployed and using my emergency savings. :) I'm just waiting for my contract offer. I really do hope they agree to what I would want to be paid after relocation! Pray for me everything goes smoothly!

Groceries - $120 <-- Food and Household Items. Household Items are expensive when you try to buy a lot of toilet papers and towel papers, and detergents.

Miscellaneous - $40 <-- Gas and for my Pup.

The other envelopes, I'm not going to put any money in it until I receive my first paycheck from my future contract.

I started the 52 Weeks Savings ($1378) challenge. These are where I will put my left over cash changes while the coins will be put in the container. This is just for my emergency in case my cards aren't working or stolen and to develop a habit of saving cash and not spend.





You Might Also Like

0 comments