Financial Status

April 03, 2019

I checked my credit score today. Apparently it's at the FAIR Level.

:) I'm going to need to get it to the GOOD Level so that way I can rent an apartment easily. I've been praying like crazy that I get a chance for an interview and get accepted for that Ohio Contract. Like I said before, it's going to open so many opportunities for me if I get that Ohio Contract. I know I will do a great job! Hopefully, I will have a lot of great network for future contracts. I got to keep it positive even though at times I feel negative that maybe my resume might not be strong enough due to missing tasks.

Credit Score: Transuion 691, Equifax 694

Total: $282,964

Credit Cards: $26,107
Student Loans: $83,526
Real Estate: $159,916
Auto Loans: $13,415


I got these info from www.creditkarma.com. It's free!!! I highly recommend it. It's easy to navigate!

Hopefully I get that contract soon so I can stop living on my Emergency Funds.

XOXO,
Every Little Penny Counts

You Might Also Like

0 comments